In this special podcast episode, you’ll learn…
- Lloyd Luna’s transition from employment to become a successful entrepreneur.
- How to discover the perfect business for you.
- The real reason why most people start their own business.
- How being an author can build your business and brand.
- How to find the right offer that your market will be willing to pay for it.
- The truth about Fad Businesses such as franchising and MLM.
Click here or the play button below to listen.
rina mariano says
ano po kya maganda bussness except sari2x store
Jon Oraña says
I hope you read the eskapology manifesto where I teach that when starting your own business, inside out. Meaning, search yourself first instead of looking for the “latest” business opportunity.
Or else mabibiktima ka ng mga naglipanang “businesses” but won’t lead you to true financial freedom.
Again, stop for a day and think about your life. Ask yourself, what experiences, knowledge, skills, resources, interest (passion), etc. that you have.
From there decide what’s the right business for you based on your own analysis.
hi, so ano po ba yung kind of business na hindi magiging fad lang o pansamantala, gusto ko po humingi ng example ng mga business na makakapagbigay ng true financial freedom. hindi po kasi ako skilled i mean like sewing, painting etc. wala po ako talent sa ganyan nabuhay din po ako sa corporate world na puro computer, paper, ballpen ang hawak. kaya nahihirapan ako kung paano mag-start ng business. 11 years na ako sa work ko and still di umaasenso totoo talaga ang sinasabi ng iba walang yumayaman sa pagiging empkeyado lang. sana po matulungan nyo po ako.